Our new ear jacket collection comes bursting onto the scene in a storm of inspiration by ancient Mexican and Native American culture. Forever enchanted by the art and symbols of early civilizations and indigenous tribes, Bronwen's innovative ear jackets are designed to be worn as a post on the front of the ear and the jacket on the back of the ear. Sterling backs are strong and smooth. Choose your post to go with the Zia jacket.
- Sterling silver or 24k gold vermeil
- Ear jackets measure approximately 20mm from top of post to bottom of jacket
- The Zia Indians of New Mexico regard the sun as a sacred symbol (so do we!)
- Lightweight and sturdy, perfect for active pursuits and travel
- Two hole adjustment - accommodates every ear lobe!
- Handmade in USA
- Lifetime warranty